- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety improvements for Montague Road at Port Wakefield Road intersection with Churchill Road North, Cavan
16 March 2018
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety and traffic flow on Montague Road at the Port Wakefield Road intersection with Churchill Road North at Cavan.
These safety improvements will include:
- Installation of a second right turn lane on Montague Road for traffic turning into Port Wakefield Road.
- Trimming of the road median to allow easier access for heavy vehicles.
- Installation of a bicycle lane on the northern side of Churchill Road North and Montague Road.
The improvements will reduce the risk of rear end crashes at this location, as well as improve heavy vehicle movement, cyclist safety and vehicle accessibility.
Works are scheduled to commence on Monday 19 March 2018 and are expected to be completed in the third quarter of 2018, weather permitting.
To minimise traffic impacts, construction work will be undertaken as a combination of day and night works.
Roads will remain open to traffic with a 25km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site. Lane and other speed restrictions may apply subject to onsite conditions.
DPTI appreciates your cooperation and patience while these important safety works are undertaken.