- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety to be improved at Sedan
15 January 2018
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety at the Stott Highway intersection with Ridley Road and Halfway House Road, Sedan.
The priority thoroughfare through the Sedan Township will be changed from the Stott Highway to create Halfway House Road and Ridley Road as the main priority roads.
Works will commence on Wednesday 17 January 2018, and include the removal of give way signs and line marking on both Halfway House Road and Ridley Road and installing these on both sides of the Stott Highway at the intersection.
The road will remain open, with traffic restricted to one lane under traffic control when required and a 25 km/h speed restriction while workers are on site. Other speed restrictions may apply subject to on site conditions.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise the impact on road users during these works. The works will be undertaken between 9am and 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
The works are expected to be completed by the end of January 2018, weather permitting.
The $15,000 safety initiative is funded by the South Australian Government Freight Access Program.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out.