- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Upper Yorke Peninsula Road Upgrade – Yorke Hwy, One and All and Crowell Roads Intersection
4 January 2018
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is continuing to improve safety and efficiency for heavy vehicles, motorists and agricultural vehicles on the Upper Yorke Peninsula.
As part of the Upper Yorke Peninsula Regional Road Network Upgrade Program, the intersection of Yorke Highway, One and All and Crowell Roads near Price will be upgraded through road widening and the installation of protected right turn lanes into One and All and Crowell Roads.
Works will commence from 8 January 2018 for approximately two weeks, weather permitting. Crowell Road at the intersection of Yorke Highway will be closed throughout the duration of works.
Yorke Highway will remain open to traffic, with 40km/h speed restrictions in place between 7am and 5pm while workers are on site, and 80km/h between 5pm and 7am. Other speed restrictions may apply subject to on site conditions.
Detours will be in place along Old Boundary Road and Melton South Road for access to and from Crowell Road to Yorke Highway.
Access to properties near the works will be maintained at all times.
For real time traffic information and to plan ahead, road users and holidaymakers are reminded to visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.