Contract Scope and Contract Requirements Definition
The Contract Scope and Contract Requirements (CSCR) describes the documents below once collated for inclusion in the tender documentation.
- Contract Scope - defines the extent, range, coverage, area or space of the contract works.
- Contract Requirements – the service, capability or feature that the Contract has to deliver including the following:
- Functional and Operational Requirements: describes the specific Functional Operational requirements the Contract has to achieve. These are derived from the high level objectives and outcomes (the Business Requirements).
- Technical Requirements are communicated through the Master Specification – consisting of standard parts that describe the technical and professional service, capability and features the Contract has to deliver.
- Construction Constraints: documents the constraints associated with the construction phase of the project including (but not limited to) planning, statutory, access and work hour constraints.