- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Temporary closure of South Road (southbound) from Friday 12 October
8 October 2018
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, South Road will be temporarily closed for southbound traffic between Hotchkiss Crescent, Croydon Park and West Thebarton Road, Thebarton from 7pm Friday, 12 October to 6am Monday, 15 October.
The closure is required to undertake finishing works, including pavement, asphalting and line marking.
Temporary traffic arrangements are as follows:
7pm Friday 12 October to 6am Monday 15 October
- The southbound lanes of South Road will be temporarily closed to traffic between Regency Road, Croydon Park and West Thebarton Road, Thebarton.
- The northbound lanes of South Road will remain open.
- The South Road intersection with Port Road will remain open.
- Hawker Street will be temporarily closed at the South Road intersection.
- Pym Street will be temporarily closed at the South Road intersection.
7pm Friday 12 October to 3pm Saturday 13 October
- City bound and westbound movements will remain open at the South Road intersections with Grange Road/Manton Street and Torrens Road.
3pm Saturday 13 October and 6am Monday 15 October
- The South Road intersections with Grange Road/Manton Street and Torrens Road will be temporarily closed to city bound and westbound traffic.
Details regarding detours for heavy and light vehicles are as follows:
- Alternate route for Light and Heavy vehicles from 7pm Friday12 October – 3pm Saturday 13 October
- Alternate route for Light and Heavy vehicles from 3pm Saturday 13 October – 6am Monday 15 October
Some bus routes will be detoured. For more information visit the Adelaide Metro website
Pedestrian access across South Road will be maintained, signage will be in place and traffic controllers will be available to provide assistance where required.
Cyclists should follow the detour routes for motorists or dismount and use the available pedestrian routes and crossings.
Businesses in the area will remain open, please support your local businesses.