- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Temporary full closure of the Belair rail line
25 August 2020
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises that there will be a temporary full closure of the Belair rail line from first service Saturday, 29 August to last service Sunday, 30 August.
The closure is required for the Australian Rail Track Corporation (ARTC) to undertake a full track reconstruction of the Main Road, Blackwood level crossing located approximately 200 metres south-west of the Blackwood railway station. These works cannot be safely undertaken with trains operating and have been scheduled to minimise the impact for customers.
To facilitate these works, all services will be cancelled and replaced with substitute buses from first service Saturday, 29 August to last service Sunday, 30 August.
During the closure, substitute buses will operate between Adelaide to Belair as closely as possible to the existing train timetable.
For the AFL match on Saturday, 29 August between Port Adelaide and Sydney, additional substitute buses will operate before and after the match to increase capacity for AFL patrons.
Regular full line services will resume from first service Monday, 31 August.
The following level crossings will be closed to motorists at these times:
- Main Road, Blackwood from 9am, Saturday, 29 August to 5am, Sunday, 30 August
- Grange Road, Lower Mitcham from 12am to 5pm, Sunday, 30 August
- Main Road, Glenalta from 10:30am to 11pm, Sunday, 30 August.
Motorists are advised to please plan ahead, allow extra travel time and observe signage.
For full public transport information, please visit Adelaide Metro.
The department thanks commuters for their patience while these works are undertaken.