- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Want to learn how to use the RAVnet Online Map system?
RAVnet is an interactive online map system that displays approved heavy vehicle route networks in South Australia. Restrictions associated with specific route networks are also included.
This interactive tool allows you to choose heavy vehicle route networks to view on screen or print.
To print maps you must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer.
Heavy vehicle information will be updated in RAVnet on a regular basis. To find out more about RAVnet, watch the training video and visit the FAQs page.
By clicking on the button above I accept the terms of the Disclaimer below and wish to proceed.
Disclaimer: The Government of South Australia uses all reasonable endeavours to ensure the information contained in the RAVnet map system and in the heavy vehicle route networks is as accurate as possible. However, the Government of South Australia accepts no liability for any errors or omissions and gives no warranty or guarantee that the material, information, maps or publications made accessible are accurate, complete, current or fit for any use whatsoever. The information contained within the RAVnet online map system is subject to change without notice.