- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
Want to learn how to use the RAVnet Online Map system?
RAVnet is an interactive online map system that displays approved heavy vehicle route networks in South Australia. Restrictions associated with specific route networks are also included.
This interactive tool allows you to choose heavy vehicle route networks to view on screen or print.
To print maps you must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your computer.
Heavy vehicle information will be updated in RAVnet on a regular basis. To find out more about RAVnet, watch the training video and visit the FAQs page.
By clicking on the button above I accept the terms of the Disclaimer below and wish to proceed.
Disclaimer: The Government of South Australia uses all reasonable endeavours to ensure the information contained in the RAVnet map system and in the heavy vehicle route networks is as accurate as possible. However, the Government of South Australia accepts no liability for any errors or omissions and gives no warranty or guarantee that the material, information, maps or publications made accessible are accurate, complete, current or fit for any use whatsoever. The information contained within the RAVnet online map system is subject to change without notice.