- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking repair works on Greenhill Road at Carey Gully to rectify storm damage.
Footy fans will have access to FREE public transport with MAC Footy Express services for Thursday night’s Adelaide Crows V Richmond Tigers AFL game.
UPDATE 27/7: Works to upgrade the Henley Beach Jetty require the temporary closure to continue due to recent inclement weather. The jetty is expected to be reopened in September 2018.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises there will be a temporary closure of the Morgan Ferry service from 10am until 12pm Wednesday 28 March 2018 (weather permitting).
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, a temporary closure Overland Road, Croydon Park, is required to undertake pavement, footpath and drainage works.
DPTI staff have been delivering the good news about the department's Graduate Program to university students.
Footy fans will have access to FREE public transport with MAC Footy Express services operating once again for the 2018 season.
Night works at the intersection of King William Road and North Terrace will be undertaken as part of the City Tram Extension Project, occurring from Monday 19 March to Thursday 22 March between 10pm and 6am.
Safety improvements for Montague Road at Port Wakefield Road intersection with Churchill Road North, Cavan
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety and traffic flow on Montague Road at the Port Wakefield Road intersection with Churchill Road North at Cavan.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will commence night works on Sunday, 18 March 2018, to upgrade the intersection of Anzac Highway, Brighton Road and Tapleys Hill Road.
Page 49 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next