- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Northern Connector lines painted black in new trial
1 April 2021
Black contrasting line marking, aimed at improving road safety and visibility, will be trialled on the Northern Connector in a state-first.
The new line marking will require the temporary full closure of the Northern Connector to all southbound traffic, and the temporary partial closure to northbound traffic, next weekend.
Works to install the new line marking will be undertaken on both carriageways of the Northern Connector, in the vicinity of the Southern Interchange, from 7pm Friday, 9 April 2021, until 6am Monday, 12 April 2021, weather permitting.
The Northern Connector will be temporarily fully closed to all southbound vehicles from the Southern Interchange to the Northern Interchange, and partially closed to all northbound traffic between the Southern Interchange and the Waterloo Corner Interchange, for the duration of the works.
This trial is being implemented following a review of visibility on the concrete road surface and involves the application of new black contrasting line marking, in different configurations, around the existing white line marking.
The existing line marking will also be re-applied along the roadway to improve visibility.
The trial location will be monitored and assessed by the Department for Infrastructure and Transport over the coming months.
Additional repair and maintenance works will also be undertaken at various locations along the motorway while the temporary closure is in place, to minimise ongoing disruptions to the travelling public.
These works will include repairs to barriers, wire rope in the median, drainage and the road surface, and landscaping maintenance.
Detours will be in place for motorists travelling through the area.
Southbound motorists will be directed to Port Wakefield Road from the Northern Interchange. Southbound access to the North-South Motorway from the Port River Expressway will remain open (refer to Detour 2 on the map below).
Northbound motorists will be directed to Port Wakefield Road at the Southern Interchange and can return to the Northern Connector at the Waterloo Corner Interchange (refer to Detour 1 on the map).
Please plan ahead and allow extra travel time, take extra care when workers are on site, and observe speed and lane restrictions, traffic controllers and signage when travelling through the area.
The Department appreciates your patience and cooperation whilst these important works are undertaken.