- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Weekend works rail line closures
12 November 2020
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be temporary full or partial closures for each Adelaide Metro rail line on the weekend of 28 – 29 November.
The following rail closures are required from first service Saturday, 28 November until last service Sunday, 29 November, to facilitate works on Adelaide Metro’s electrified rail network:
- Gawler partial line closure between Adelaide Railway Station and Salisbury Interchange, with substitute buses to operate between Adelaide and Salisbury
- Seaford partial line closure between Adelaide Railway Station and Brighton Railway Station, with substitute buses to operate between Adelaide and Brighton
- Belair full line closure, with substitute buses to operate between Adelaide and Belair
- Outer Harbor and Grange full line closures, with substitute buses to operate between Adelaide and Outer Harbor and Grange.
As previously announced, the ongoing Gawler partial line closure is required for works as part of the Gawler Rail Electrification Project, and the Tonsley line will be fully closed for two weeks from Friday, 20 November for essential testing and driver training ahead of the line being reopened as the Flinders line, as part of the Flinders Link Project.
The Department has taken this opportunity to schedule other works which require full or partial line closures so that they can all be undertaken concurrently, and on a weekend when patronage is typically lower, to minimise overall impacts to rail passengers.
The partial Seaford line closure is required to allow essential maintenance works to be undertaken on the line’s overhead wiring system.
The remaining Belair, Outer Harbor and Grange full line closures are required to facilitate electrification works within Adelaide Railway Yard.
These works are required as part of the Gawler Railway Electrification Project and cannot be carried out while trains are operating within any of the rail corridors leading in to Adelaide Railway Station.
More information on these rail closures and the substitute buses will be available at www.adelaidemetro.com.au from tomorrow.
The Department also reminds passengers that Botanic tram line services will not operate on North Terrace between King William Street and East Terrace on Saturday, 28 November and Sunday, 29 November to facilitate works to replace light poles on North Terrace.
The Department thanks you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.