- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Gawler, Outer Harbor and Grange rail line closures
9 October 2020
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport reminds public transport users that the partial closure of the Gawler rail line between Adelaide and Salisbury during the September/October school holidays has been extended until Christmas Day.
The partial closure, which began on Sunday, 27 September, was initially scheduled to be completed last service Sunday, 11 October, but will remain in place until last service Friday, 25 December.
The partial closure is required to facilitate works for the Gawler Rail Electrification Project that cannot be safely undertaken with trains operating and have been scheduled to minimise the impact for customers.
Substitute bus services will operate as closely as possible to the train timetable for the duration of this closure.
Please note there will also be a range of closures taking place across the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines to assist with works on the Gawler Rail Electrification Project.
Full closures of the Outer Harbor and Grange lines will be in place each night from Monday, 12 October to Thursday, 10 December from approximately 9pm until last service. This includes Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.
Trains will resume their normal services the following morning.
These closures will not take place where major events are scheduled, including the State of Origin, Christmas Pageant and cricket events.
Please note a full weekend closure of the Outer Harbor and Grange lines will also be in place from approximately 9pm Friday, 20 November to last service Sunday, 22 November.
Substitute bus services will operate as closely as possible to the train timetable for the duration of these closures.
For full public transport information please visit Adelaide Metro: www.adelaidemetro.com.au
The Department thanks commuters for their patience while these works are undertaken.
The Australian and South Australian Governments are jointly funding the $615 million electrification and modernisation of the Gawler rail line, which will deliver a faster, cleaner and more reliable service, delivering an electrified network through Adelaide from Gawler to Seaford.
The project, which is expected to be completed in 2021, will support increased capacity and future growth for development along the rail corridor and in northern Adelaide.