- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Temporary full closure of the Outer Harbor and Grange lines
25 May 2020
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a temporary full line night closure of the Outer Harbor and Grange rail lines will be in place from 8:30pm, Saturday, 30 May until 5:30am, Sunday, 31 May.
The closure is required to facilitate essential signalling works at the Adelaide Railway Station.
To facilitate these works, the following services will be cancelled and replaced with substitute buses:
|Adelaide to Outer Harbor||Outer Harbor to Adelaide|
|Adelaide to Grange||Grange to Adelaide|
Substitute buses will depart from Stop W1, North Terrace.
Regular full line Outer Harbor and Grange train services will resume from first service, Sunday, 31 May.
These works have been scheduled to coincide with the full Gawler line closure from first service Saturday, 30 May to last service Sunday, 31 May.
For full public transport information, please visit Adelaide Metro.
DPTI thanks commuters for their patience while these works are undertaken.