- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
REMINDER: Partial closure of the Gawler rail line
7 April 2020
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) reminds public transport users of a partial closure of the Gawler rail line, between Adelaide and Salisbury station, after last service Friday, 10 April to last service Friday, 24 April.
The partial closures are required to facilitate construction works for the Gawler Rail Electrification Project that cannot be safely undertaken with trains operating and to minimise the impact for customers. This closure has been timed to coincide with the school holidays when patronage is lower.
Trains will resume their normal timetabled service from Saturday morning, 25 April.
Train services will operate between Salisbury Interchange and the Gawler Central Station. Substitute buses will be in place to transport passengers between Salisbury Interchange and the Adelaide Railway Station.
During the closure, the Gawler weekday train timetable will change, with trains to turn back at the Salisbury Railway Station.
Please note there will be a weekend closure of the full Gawler rail line after last service Friday, 17 April until last service Sunday, 19 April. All trains will be cancelled and substitute buses will be in place to transport passengers between the Adelaide Railway Station and the Gawler Central Station.
For full public transport information please visit Adelaide Metro: www.adelaidemetro.com.au
DPTI thanks commuters for their patience while these works are undertaken.
The Australian and South Australian Governments are jointly funding the $615 million electrification of the Gawler rail line, which will deliver a faster, cleaner and more reliable service, delivering an electrified network through Adelaide from Gawler to Seaford.
The project, which is expected to be completed in 2021, will support increased capacity and future growth for development along the rail corridor and in northern Adelaide.