- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Flinders Link - temporary closure for Main South Road (northbound)
12 February 2020
As part of the Flinders Link Project, the Main South Road (northbound) surface road, will be temporarily closed from 5am to 8pm, Saturday, 15 February.
Steel beam bridge girders have been installed across Main South Road and the Southern Expressway (lowered motorway) to form the base of the elevated bridge deck.
As part of the temporary closure, concrete pours are required to be undertaken to complete the base of the bridge deck.
The concrete pours will take place on top of the two bridge girders and the pre-cast concrete deck panels which have been installed across the Main South Road (northbound) surface road.
From 5am to 8pm, Saturday, 15 February, the Main South Road (northbound) surface road between Flinders Drive and Sturt Road will be closed.
The following detours will be in place:
- Access to Sturt Road for Main South Road (northbound) traffic will be via Marion Road.
- Access to Sturt Road for Southern Expressway (northbound) traffic will be via the Marion Road exit ramp.
Access for emergency services vehicles will be maintained at all times during the closure.
Access to the hospital for northbound vehicles will be maintained via the right turn from Main South Road to Flinders Drive.
Motorists will be able to turn right from Main South Road into Riverside Drive and Brookside Road.
Bedford Park residents wanting to travel northbound via Main South Road will be required to turn left onto Main South Road, complete a U-turn between Marion Road and Seacombe Road and then follow the detour via Marion Road and Sturt Road.
Alternatively, for northbound access to the Southern Expressway (lowered motorway), a U-turn can be undertaken at the Brookside Road junction.
Pedestrians are reminded to keep clear of the work zones, however traffic management will be in place throughout the closure to assist with pedestrian movements. Cyclists will be detoured as per the detour for motorists.
Stop 27 on Main South Road (northbound) will be closed. All other existing bus stops will be serviced. Detours will be in place and for further information regarding the detours, changes to bus stops and timetables please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au.
Please plan ahead, allow extra travel time, take extra care when workers are on site and observe speed and lane restrictions when travelling through the area.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure appreciates your co-operation and patience while these important works are undertaken.
For more information on the Flinders Link Project visit https://www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/major_projects/flinders_link