State Recovery website
14 January 2020
The latest information for communities affected by bushfires is available on the State Recovery website.
The website allows people to select the incident that has impacted them and find up-to-date information specific to that region.
Available information includes:
- The Local Recovery Coordinator
- Relief or recovery centre(s)
- Grants and financial assistance
- Mental health and wellbeing services
- Clean up and waste management
- Donations or volunteering, and much more.
The website is being updated regularly as new information becomes available.