- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Changed traffic conditions for Flinders Drive, Sturt Road and Main South Road
13 November 2019
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, changed traffic conditions will be in place in the following locations from 8pm, Friday, 15 November, until 6am, Monday, 18 November, for road reconstruction works.
The below traffic arrangements will be in place at each location:
- The northbound lanes on Flinders Drive at the Main South Road junction will be closed, with northbound traffic shifted onto the southbound lanes.
- All movements will remain available at the junction of Main South Road and Flinders Drive, under the direction of traffic controllers.
- The Wentworth Avenue and Rupert Avenue exits onto Flinders Drive will be closed.
Main South Road
- The southbound kerbside lane of Main South Road will be closed between Riverside Drive and south of Brookside Road.
- All current movements will remain available at the junction of Main South Road and Franklin Avenue (left in, left out and right in).
- Riverside Drive will be open with left in and left out available.
- The traffic signals at the junction of Brookside Road and Main South Road will be under the direction of traffic controllers. Please note that motorists may experience short delays (up to five minutes) in the early hours of Saturday and Sunday morning as machinery works at the junction.
- The eastbound carriageway of Sturt Road, east of Main South Road, will be restricted to one lane through the work area.
- All movements will remain available at the junction of Sutton Road and Sturt Road.
Please plan ahead, allow extra travel time, take extra care when workers are on site and observe speed and lane restrictions when travelling through the area.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.