- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
Changed traffic conditions for Flinders Drive, Sturt Road and Main South Road
13 November 2019
As part of the Darlington Upgrade Project, changed traffic conditions will be in place in the following locations from 8pm, Friday, 15 November, until 6am, Monday, 18 November, for road reconstruction works.
The below traffic arrangements will be in place at each location:
- The northbound lanes on Flinders Drive at the Main South Road junction will be closed, with northbound traffic shifted onto the southbound lanes.
- All movements will remain available at the junction of Main South Road and Flinders Drive, under the direction of traffic controllers.
- The Wentworth Avenue and Rupert Avenue exits onto Flinders Drive will be closed.
Main South Road
- The southbound kerbside lane of Main South Road will be closed between Riverside Drive and south of Brookside Road.
- All current movements will remain available at the junction of Main South Road and Franklin Avenue (left in, left out and right in).
- Riverside Drive will be open with left in and left out available.
- The traffic signals at the junction of Brookside Road and Main South Road will be under the direction of traffic controllers. Please note that motorists may experience short delays (up to five minutes) in the early hours of Saturday and Sunday morning as machinery works at the junction.
- The eastbound carriageway of Sturt Road, east of Main South Road, will be restricted to one lane through the work area.
- All movements will remain available at the junction of Sutton Road and Sturt Road.
Please plan ahead, allow extra travel time, take extra care when workers are on site and observe speed and lane restrictions when travelling through the area.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.