- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Essential maintenance during tram closure
5 July 2019
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is undertaking night works along North Terrace, King William Street, and King William Road, from Sunday, 7 July for approximately two weeks.
To minimise disruptions, these works have been carefully programmed to coincide with the closure of the CBD tram network, required as part of the City South Tramline Replacement Project.
The works will involve essential track and overhead maintenance, and works at the Festival Plaza Tram Stop.
The majority of the works are scheduled to commence at various locations along North Terrace, between East Terrace and King William Street, from Sunday, 7 July, until 6am Friday, 19 July. They will be undertaken each night between the hours of 8pm and 6am, intermittently and weather permitting.
Works required at the Festival Plaza Tram Stop, adjacent the Festival Centre, are scheduled to occur from Sunday, 7 July, until 6am Wednesday, 17 July.
In addition to these works, asphalt works are scheduled to be undertaken on North Terrace out the front of Ayers House, on Friday, 12 July between the hours of 12am and 6am.
During night works, every effort will be made to minimise noise and disruption to nearby businesses and residents where possible.
Throughout this tram closure, the department will also be undertaking intermittent necessary tramline maintenance work throughout the CBD during the day, including along Port Road and in front of the Royal Adelaide Hospital.
This works includes:
- Tram stop maintenance, including cleaning, tile and tactile replacement
- Horticulture work such as mowing and mulching
- Signalling maintenance
- Overhead wire maintenance
- Installation of real time screens and voice annunciator
Please note that speed and lane restrictions will be in place in the vicinity of the works, however roads will remain open to traffic at all times. Motorists are advised to take care when driving through the area and adhere to all signs.
Access to the Royal Adelaide Hospital will not be impacted.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation while these important works are undertaken.
For more information about the City South Tramline Replacement Project, please see here.
For details about public transport provisions during the tram closure, please see here.