- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Regency Road/Churchill Road intersection upgrade
1 May 2019
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is upgrading the intersection of Regency Road and Churchill Road, in Prospect, to improve road safety, traffic efficiency and access for cyclists and pedestrians.
The $1.5 million, State Government funded project will deliver infrastructure upgrades and the provision of right-turn controls on Regency Road, to assist in the reduction of right-turn crashes at the intersection.
Works will start next week, weather permitting, and will occur mostly at night between 7pm and 7am to minimise impacts on road users and pedestrians, with completion expected by the end of June, weather permitting.
Lane and speed restrictions will be in place during the works, along with roadside signage to alert motorists to the traffic changes.
As part of the intersection upgrade, an additional right turn lane will be installed from both approaches of Regency Road into Churchill Road, while all of the intersection’s existing right turn lanes will be extended.
There will be minor road widening of Regency Road, along with upgrades to the pedestrian refuges and lighting at the intersection.
Additionally, the footpath adjacent Regency Road, alongside the Reepham Hotel, will be reinstated and the nearby Bus Stop 111 will be permanently closed, with the bus shelter to be relocated 120 metres east to Bus Stop 112.
Access to neighbouring properties will be maintained at all times throughout the works and every effort will be made to minimise impacts to the surrounding properties and road users wherever possible.
Works will be managed to minimise disturbance to local businesses and residents, however some noise can be expected.
DPTI appreciates your patience and cooperation whilst these important works are undertaken.