- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Works scheduled for Mount Compass junction upgrade
29 March 2019
A $600,000 South Australian Government-funded project to upgrade the junction of Arthur Road and Victor Harbor Road, in Mount Compass, is set to start on Monday.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will commence works on Monday, 1 April, with the upgrade expected to be completed in mid-June, weather permitting.
The upgrade includes installation of a sheltered right turn lane on Victor Harbor Road for right turn movements into Arthur Road.
The current bus shelter will be temporarily relocated from the western side of Victor Harbor Road to Peters Terrace during construction.
There will be no access to or from Arthur Road at Victor Harbor Road while the works are undertaken, and signed detours will be in place via Tay Road, Slater Avenue and Arthur Road.
School Road will remain open.
To minimise traffic impacts, the works will occur between 7am and 5pm, Monday to Saturday.
A 25 km/h speed restriction will apply to Victor Harbor Road while the roadworks are occurring.
Road users are asked to use extra caution when workers are on site.
The department will make every effort to minimise impacts and will ensure that access to businesses and properties is maintained throughout the works.
The department appreciates your patience while these important works are undertaken.