- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Port River Expressway closures January 2019
19 December 2018
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises motorists that the Port River Expressway will be closed to traffic in both directions between Hanson Road and the Salisbury Highway for two weekends in January 2019.
The closures will occur on the following dates, weather permitting:
- 7pm Friday, 11 January to 5am Monday, 14 January
- 7pm Friday, 18 January to 5am Monday, 21 January.
These works will allow for the installation of bridge beams and the placement of concrete for the bridge decks that will connect the South Road Superway to the Northern Connector. Access will be maintained via the below detours (Please refer to map).
Signage and traffic management will be in place to advise motorists of changed traffic conditions.
Additionally, the South Road Superway on-ramp from the Port River Expressway will permanently close from 7pm Friday, 11 January 2019. This closure will facilitate ongoing works to construct the Southern Interchange. Access will still be available to the Superway via the Hanson Road detour (see map).
Motorists are encouraged to plan ahead and familiarise themselves with these changes.
Follow www.facebook.com/DPTISA for regular project updates.
To sign up for traffic updates, please contact the Project Information Line on 1300 916 221 or email your contact details to email@example.com.
We thank motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.