- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Catch extra Adelaide Metro services to the Credit Union Christmas Pageant
31 October 2018
Adelaide Metro will provide extra buses, trains and trams to get you to and from this year’s Credit Union Christmas Pageant.
Normal Adelaide Metro fares will apply for all services and customers are encouraged to pre-purchase their metroCARD or tickets to avoid boarding delays on the day.
A daytrip ticket is recommended for families attending the pageant with children – on weekends two children under 15 years of age can travel free when accompanied by an adult using a daytrip ticket.
Please note that children under five years old travel free on public transport at all times. If you travel with a pram or stroller, it is appreciated if you could fold it down prior to boarding for the safety and convenience of all passengers.
To accommodate road closures along the Pageant route, tram services will be altered:
- Tram services from the Entertainment Centre and the Royal Adelaide Hospital will terminate at the Adelaide Railway Station stop from first service until approximately 12:30pm.
- Tram services from Glenelg will terminate at the South Terrace stop from first service until approximately 12:30pm.
- Tram services will not run between the Adelaide Railway Station and Botanic Gardens (with the Botanic Gardens, University and Art Gallery tram stops closed) from first service until approximately 2:30pm.
- The Festival Plaza tram stop will be closed from first service until approximately 2:30pm.
Adelaide Metro customers should also check the Adelaide Metro website as there will be a number of bus detours in place around the city on Pageant day.
For more details about bus, train and tram services visit the Adelaide Metro website or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.