- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Heysen Tunnels routine maintenance works
31 October 2018
Motorists are advised there will be partial closures of the Heysen Tunnels next week to allow crews to carry out wall cleaning and essential safety maintenance for electrical systems, including the ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems.
Every effort is made to reduce the impact on motorists by conducting these work during off peak times.
The below restrictions and applicable detours will be in place:
Wednesday, 7 November
- Crafers bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of one lane) from 7:30am until 3:00pm.
- Adelaide bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of one lane) from 9:00am until 5:00pm.
Thursday, 8 November
- Adelaide bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of two lanes) from 5:00pm Thursday, 8 November, until 5:00am Friday, 9 November
- Crafers bound tunnel lane restrictions (closure of two lanes) from 8:00pm Thursday, 8 November, until 6:00am Friday, 9 November
Friday, 9 November and Saturday, 10 November
- Adelaide bound tunnel lane restrictions will apply from 5.00pm Friday, 9 November. A full closure of the Adelaide bound tunnel will be in place from 7.00pm with traffic detoured via Eagle on the Hill until 7:00am Saturday, 10 November.
- Crafers bound traffic will be reduced to a single lane from 8:00pm Friday, 9 November. During the night the single lane Crafers bound traffic will be diverted to contra flow in the Adelaide bound tunnel until 7:00am Saturday, 10 November.
Emergency vehicles will have access to the tunnels at all times. Speed restrictions will be in place at this location while the maintenance work is undertaken.
The safety of workers and the general public is paramount so please take care when travelling through work zones.
The Department of Planning, Transport, and Infrastructure (DPTI) thanks motorists for their patience.