- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Rock stabilisation works on Gorge Road
22 October 2018
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is improving safety for motorists with rock stabilisation works on Gorge Road, adjacent the Kangaroo Creek Reservoir.
Gorge Road will be temporarily closed to all traffic between the Playford Bridge immediately north of Castambul and Torrens Hill Road, Paracombe from 6am, Monday, 29 October to 11pm, Saturday, 10 November, weather permitting.
Traffic will be detoured via Tippet Road and North East Road.
Emergency vehicle access will be provided at all times.
Motorists are advised to allow for delays when planning their journey.
Business in the area will remain open. Please support your local business.
The $250,000 works are funded through the State Government’s 2018-19 Asset Sustainment Program.
For enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 794 880.
DPTI thanks road users and local residents for their patience and understanding while these improvements are undertaken.