- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Partial Seaford rail line closure for Oaklands Project
17 September 2018
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a partial rail closure will occur on the Seaford line to allow for essential works as part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
Train services between Adelaide and Brighton will be replaced by substitute buses from the first scheduled service, on Saturday, 29 September, until the last scheduled service on Monday, 1 October.
Substitute buses will run between Adelaide and Brighton and trains will operate between Brighton and Seaford railway stations.
Substitute buses in Oaklands Park will depart from Morphett Road at Stop 29 West (citybound) and Stop 29 East (to Brighton).
Train services will resume from first service Tuesday 2 October.
The closure is to facilitate signaling, overhead wiring, road diversion and utility works.
Further partial, late night closures will be required in the coming months, to facilitate construction works.
For full details of the closure and temporary timetables visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.