- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Temporary night closures at the South Road and Port Road intersection for T2T works from Thursday 6 September
6 September 2018
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, night works will be undertaken in the vicinity of the intersection of Port Road and South Road, requiring temporary traffic restrictions from 9pm Thursday, 6 September.
To minimise disruption to peak hour traffic, and weather permitting, the following closures will be required:
9pm, Thursday, 6 September, to 6am, Friday, 7 September:
- The South Road intersection with Port Road will be temporarily closed to traffic on both South Road and Port Road.
7pm, Friday, 7 September, to 9am, Saturday, 8 September:
- The westbound lanes of Port Road will be temporarily closed between George Street, Hindmarsh, and Bourn Avenue, West Hindmarsh.
- The city bound lanes of Port Road will remain open to through traffic and to traffic turning right and left onto South Road.
- One lane on South Road will remain open in each direction through the Port Road intersection.
7pm, Saturday, 8 September, to noon, Sunday, 9 September:
- The city bound lanes of Port Road will be temporarily closed between Queen Street, Croydon, and Coglin Street, Hindmarsh.
- The westbound lanes of Port Road will remain open including the right turn onto South Road northbound.
9pm, Saturday, 8 September, to 6am, Sunday, 9 September
- The southbound lanes of South Road will be temporarily closed between Hawker Street and Port Road.
- The northbound lanes of South Road will remain open, with one lane open through the Port Road intersection.
Speed and lane restrictions will also apply on Port Road between Queen Street and Coglin Street from 7pm, Friday, 7 September, to 6am, Monday, 10 September.
Some bus routes will be detoured. For more information visit the Adelaide Metro website https://www.adelaidemetro.com.au.
Pedestrian access across Port Road and South Road will be affected during these works. Signage will be in place and traffic controllers will be available to direct pedestrians to the nearest pedestrian crossing.
Cyclists should follow the detour routes for motorists or dismount and use the available pedestrian routes and crossings.
Businesses in the area will remain open, please support your local businesses.