- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Heysen Tunnels routine maintenance works
18 June 2018
Motorists are advised there will be closures of the Heysen Tunnels to allow crews to carry out essential safety maintenance of tunnel ventilation systems.
Every effort is made to reduce the impact on motorists by conducting these work during off peak times.
The below lane restrictions and detours will be in place:
Saturday, 23 June
- Adelaide bound tunnel single lane closure from 5.00pm and progressing to a full tunnel closure from 7.00pm. A detour via Eagle on the Hill will be in place from 7.00pm Saturday, 23 June until 9.00am Sunday, 24 June.
Friday, 29 June
- Adelaide bound tunnel partial lane restrictions (closure of two lanes) from 8:00 pm Friday, 29 June until 9.00am Saturday, 30 June.
- Crafers bound tunnel closure from 9.00pm Friday, 29 June until 9.00am Saturday, 30 June. Crafers bound traffic will be reduced to a single lane and diverted to contra flow in the Adelaide bound tunnel.
Emergency vehicles will have access to the tunnels at all times. Speed restrictions will be in place at this location while the maintenance work is undertaken.
The safety of workers and the general public is paramount so please take care when travelling through work zones.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight), or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
The Department of Planning, Transport, and Infrastructure (DPTI) thanks motorists for their patience.