- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Works to start on Riddoch Highway - Wandilo Forest Road intersection upgrade
27 February 2018
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will commence road works tomorrow to upgrade the intersection of Riddoch Highway (Penola Road) and Wandilo Forest Road-Ridge Road in the State’s south east.
The project is designed to significantly improve the safety of this intersection for all road users.
The intersection, approximately nine kilometres north of Mount Gambier, and its adjoining roads form part of the B-double Higher Mass Limit heavy vehicle network in South Australia.
For heavy vehicles, the upgrade will:
- Improve safety on Wandilo Forrest Road turning onto Riddoch Highway.
- Provide dedicated right and left turn lanes and adequate pavement to enable B-Double vehicles, including higher mass limit vehicles, to negotiate the intersection safely.
- Improve safety where there are high volumes of heavy vehicles turning into and from the Riddoch Highway and along the highway.
- Provide safety improvements for transport to and from the nearby pine plantations and Van Schaiks Bio Gro which produces garden products such as fertiliser, mulch, wood and bark chips etc which is transported Australia wide.
Works will be undertaken both weekdays and weekends and are expected to be completed in April 2018, weather permitting.
Speed limits will be in place during construction works to ensure the safety of road workers and the travelling public.
Works are continuing on the upgrade of the Kilsby Road junctions in Mount Gambier which are planned for completion in April 2018.
The Kilsby Road junctions upgrade will provide suitable access for 26 metre B-double HML vehicles to the entire 2.5 kilometre length of Kilsby Road as a heavy vehicle link with safe turning movements at the junctions.
Traffic delays can be expected and please take care when travelling through work zones.