- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Changed South Road traffic conditions for night and weekend T2T works
7 February 2018
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, works will be undertaken on South Road at various locations.
SOUTH ROAD, Hawker Street intersection
Night works, to facilitate excavation, the installation of a utilities trench and reinstatement of pavement, will be undertaken between 7pm and 6am from Wednesday 7 February to Saturday 10 February 2018, finishing 6am Saturday 10 February, weather permitting.
SOUTH ROAD, Pym Street intersection
Night works, to facilitate excavation, installation of a new water main and paving, will be undertaken from 7pm Thursday 8 February to 6am Friday 9 February 2018, weather permitting.
Pym Street, at the intersection with South Road (eastern side only), will be temporarily closed to traffic.
SOUTH ROAD, Torrens Road intersection between Wright Street and Ellen Street
Night works, to facilitate the excavation and installation of stormwater pipes, reinstatement of pavement and installation of kerbing, will be undertaken from 7pm Friday 9 February to 6am Monday 12 February 2018, weather permitting.
Access to some driveways may be temporarily impacted during these works, with residents and businesses notified in advance of any works that will have a direct impact.
While all roads will remain open, lane and speed restrictions will apply with signage in place to alert motorists of the changed traffic conditions.
Thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.