- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Temporary closure of South Road, Ridleyton
30 January 2018
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, pavement and asphalt works will be undertaken in the southbound lanes of South Road, between Monmouth Street and Forster Street, Ridleyton, this weekend.
Northbound lanes will remain open and bus routes remain unchanged.
The following traffic restrictions will be in place from 7pm, Friday, 2 February to 6am, Monday, 5 February, weather permitting:
- South Road will be temporarily closed to southbound traffic between Hawker Street and Port Road
- Right turns from South Road in to Hawker Street will be maintained, no u-turns will be permitted.
- Right turns from Hawker Street on to South Road will be maintained.
- Left turns from Hawker Street on to South Road will be temporarily closed.
- A temporary u-turn facility will be available at Hawker Street for southbound traffic on South Road to travel northbound.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained on the eastern side of South Road under the direction of traffic controllers.
- The Cedar Avenue pedestrian bridge will be intermittently closed and pedestrians are advised to use the pedestrian crossing at Hawker Street.
- Cyclists should follow detour routes for motorists or dismount and use the available pedestrian access/crossings.
Signage will be in place to alert road users to the changed traffic conditions and some traffic delays can be expected.
Businesses in the area will be open as usual. Please support your local businesses.
For further information about these works, including the latest traffic arrangements, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au/traffic.
For real time roadwork information download the AddInsight app for Apple (https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/addinsight/id1099048200) or Android (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=au.gov.sa.addinsight), or visit the Traffic SA website at www.traffic.sa.gov.au.