- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Jobs now – jobs of the future
Over $12 billion is being invested in South Australia’s road and infrastructure, including the Torrens Road to River Torrens and Northern Connector projects, and major projects in health and education. This is creating more local jobs for our industries today and the long-term effect will be more local jobs in our industries of tomorrow.
The State Government will continue to rebuild and expand the state’s strategic economic and social infrastructure to accommodate future needs via significant investment in transport, health and education infrastructure.
Projects currently underway include:
- Major projects along the North South Corridor including the Darlington, Torrens to Torrens, and Northern Connector road upgrade projects
- Public transport improvement projects including O-Bahn City Access and tramline extension along North Terrace
- Infrastructure projects including the new Royal Adelaide Hospital and the new CBD high school campus.
Find out more about information about infrastructure investments.
School upgrades and capital investments are also underway as part of the STEM program. You can also learn more about how your business can be part of this school capital building program.
These investments will help secure jobs for South Australians now and into the future.
Local job opportunities
The Northern Connector promotes South Australian employment and opportunities are available online. Explore the exciting job opportunities for this project on the Northern Hub website. You are encouraged to search and apply for jobs online. On this website you can set up email alerts, track your applications and set up a job match with your skills and upcoming positions. Visit www.northhub.sa.gov.au.
T2T Alliance will be engaging a number of subcontractors on the project who may be recruiting.
A list of subcontractors can be found on the ICN Gateway website www.gateway.icn.org.au.
To view the subcontractors who have been awarded contracts visit www.gateway.icn.org.au , search for ‘Torrens Road to River Torrens’ and scroll to the awarded work packages. This website will be updated regularly as construction gets under way so be sure to check back regularly for more information.
For any additional recruitment enquires please contact: email@example.com