- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Improvements at Newton Road and Graves Street junction
17 July 2019
Early works are underway to improve road safety and traffic flow at the junction of Newton Road and Graves Street, Newton.
The upgrade will include:
- Installation of traffic signals
- Installation of a separate left turn and right turn lane on Graves Street, into Newton Road
- Installation of a new right turn lane on Newton Road, into Graves Street
- Relocation of the existing pedestrian crossing on Newton Road to the south of the junction
- Fully signalised pedestrian crossings at the new traffic signals
- Provision for cyclists, including a dedicated crossing for cyclists heading east, and storage for cyclists to safely turn right or head west from Graves Street with the traffic signals.
Day works will occur between the hours of 8am and 5pm, Monday to Friday each week. Night works will occur between the hours of 7pm and 6am, from Sunday evening to Friday morning each week.
All roads will remain open to traffic, with a 25km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on-site. Lane and other speed restrictions may apply subject to onsite conditions.
The safety of workers and the general public is paramount, so please observe speed limits when travelling through work zones.
The $3.4 million project is an election commitment from the South Australian Government.
These improvements will reduce the risk of crashes and provide safer vehicle movements at the junction. Safety for pedestrians and cyclists will be improved by provision of fully signalised pedestrian crossings at the signals.
Major works are expected to commence in the fourth quarter of 2019, weather permitting.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.