- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Road safety works at McLaren Flat, Dingabledinga and Kuitpo
16 November 2018
Works have commenced for the upgrade of two country roads south of Adelaide to improve safety for all road users.
Construction includes a $655 000 project for six kilometres of shoulder sealing works on McLaren Flat Road, McLaren Flat, and a $740 000 project for six kilometres of shoulder sealing works on Brookman Road through Dingabledinga and Kuitpo.
The works on all roads will be undertaken between 7am and 5pm on weekdays and between 7am and 3pm on Saturdays until completion.
During construction, roads will remain open to traffic, with a 25 km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site. Lane and other speed restrictions may apply subject to onsite conditions.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise impacts and ensure that access to properties is maintained throughout the works.
Both projects are funded by the South Australian Government’s Shoulder Sealing Program.
All works are expected to be completed by late December 2018, weather permitting.
DPTI appreciates your cooperation and patience while these important safety works are undertaken.