News and Publications
Construction works notifications and construction newsletter
To view all construction work notifications and newsletters please visit the T2T Alliance website.
To view the final Construction Newsletter please click here.
For more information on the project construction phase please:
- 8 October 2018 - Temporary closure of South Road (southbound) from Friday 12 October
- 28 September 2018 - Temporary closure of South Road (northbound) from Friday 5 October
- 6 September 2018 - Temporary night closures at the South Road and Port Road intersection for T2T works from Thursday 6 September
- 27 August 2018 - Pym Street temporary closure for T2T works
- 23 May 2018 - Temporary closure of Chief Street, Brompton and partial closure of Outer Harbour/Grange rail lines
- 13 April 2018 - Changed traffic conditions due to T2T works
- 28 February 2018 - Pym Street temporary closure for T2T works
- 27 September 2017 - Road works for South Road / Port Road Intersection
- 6 September 2017 - Road works South Road/Manton Street Intersection
- 16 August 2017 - T2T Night and weekend works for South Road intersections with Torrens Road and Hawker Street
- 19 July 2017 -T2T Night and weekend works at Hawker Street, Ridleyton
- 6 April 2017 - T2T Port Road bridge to open to traffic ahead of schedule as big dig continues
- 24 January 2017 - Outer Harbor and Grange services resume
- 23 January 2017 - More than $44m of works completed during Outer Harbor, Grange line closure
- 20 December 2016 - Excavation starts under Grange Road bridge ahead of T2T lowered motorway 'big dig'
- 17 November 2016 - Grange Road bridge ready to open to traffic ahead of schedule
- 15 October 2016 - Works to commence on new Outer Harbor rail bridge for T2T Project
- 8 September 2016- Grange Road bridge works another milestone in the T2T Project
- 4 July 2016 - T2T Express shuttle buses to help commuters during $896m project
- 22 April 2016 – Torrens Road to Torrens River Traffic Switches – Stage 2 and 3
- 30 March 2016 – Outer Harbor Rail Line Partial Closure
- 14 January 2016 - State Government keeps building South Australia in 2016
- 8 January 2016 – Stay up to date with T2T January works
- 12 December 2015 - Another big win for motorists as T2T extended again
- 5 August 2015 - Joint Press Release - Major Construction Begins On Torrens To Torrens Project
- 30 April 2015 - Local jobs boost with Torrens to Torrens upgrade
- 30 October 2014 - Torrens Road to River Torrens shortlist announced
- 14 May 2013 - Building and Planning for South Australia's Future
Early Works and related projects
- River Torrens Pedestrian and Cycling Bridge
- Park Terrace, Fitzroy Terrace and Torrens Road upgrade
- Duplication of James Congdon Drive, Mile End South
Reports and Publications
Project Assessment Report: Supplement
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) released the concept design, for the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project on 1 July 2014 as part of the Project Assessment Report (PAR).
The PAR was open for public submissions for a six week period following the release of the report and was subject to feedback from the community.
A large number of Submissions were received and have been considered by the project team. An overview of the issues raised and any subsequent changes to the project will be addressed in the Project Assessment Report: Supplement can be viewed here.