- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Pym Street temporary closure for T2T works
28 February 2018
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, works will be undertaken at the intersection of Pym Street and South Road, requiring a temporary closure of Pym Street.
To safely facilitate these works, Pym Street will be temporarily closed on both sides of South Road from 7pm Friday 2 March to 6am Monday 26 March, 2018.
Works will be undertaken as day works, seven days a week, however some intermittent night works may also be required, weather permitting.
South Road will remain open to traffic with two lanes in each direction.
Access to some driveways may be temporarily impacted during these works, with residents and businesses notified in advance of any works that will have a direct impact.
Some bus routes will be detoured, with bus stops 15 and 16 on the north side and south side of Pym Street between South Road and Days Road temporarily closed.
Signage will be in place to direct passengers to the nearest bus stops. More information can be found at the Adelaide Metro website, https://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/.
While South Road remains open, lane and speed restrictions will apply with signage in place to alert motorists of the changed traffic conditions.
Pedestrian and cyclist access will be restricted, with detours in place.
Businesses in the area will remain open, please support your local businesses.