- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Temporary closure of South Road (northbound) from Friday 5 October
28 September 2018
The lowered motorway constructed as part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project will be opened to traffic on Saturday 29 September.
The northbound carriageway of the lowered motorway will firstly open between 10am and midday on Saturday 29 September, with the southbound carriageway being opened between midday and 2pm as part of the staged opening.
From 7pm Friday, 5 October to 6am Monday, 8 October, a temporary closure of South Road for northbound traffic between Royce Avenue, Croydon Park, and Ashwin Parade, Torrensville is required to undertake finishing works, including pavement, asphalting and line marking.
Temporary traffic arrangements are as follows:
7pm Friday 5 October to 6am Monday 8 October
- The northbound lanes of South Road will be temporarily closed to traffic between Regency Road, Croydon Park and Ashwin Parade, Torrensville.
- The southbound lanes of South Road will remain open.
- The South Road intersection with Port Road will remain open.
- Left turns from Hawker Street on to the southbound lanes of South Road will remain open. Right turns from Hawker Street on to South Road will be temporarily closed.
- Pym Street will be temporarily closed at the South Road intersection.
7pm Friday 5 October to 3pm Saturday 6 October
- City bound and westbound movements will remain open at the South Road intersections with Grange Road/Manton Street and Torrens Road.
3pm Saturday 6 October and 6am Monday 8 October
- The South Road intersections with Grange Road/Manton Street and Torrens Road will be temporarily closed to city bound and westbound traffic.
Details regarding detours for heavy and light vehicles are as follows:
- Alternate routes for light and heavy vehicles from 7pm Friday 5 October to 6am Monday 8 October
- Alternate routes for light and heavy vehicles from 3pm Saturday 6 October to 6am Monday 8 October
Some bus routes will be detoured. For more information visit the Adelaide Metro website
Pedestrian access across South Road will be maintained,signage will be in place and traffic controllers will be available to provide assistance where required.
Cyclists should follow the detour routes for motorists or dismount and use the available pedestrian routes and crossings.
Businesses in the area will remain open, please support your local businesses.
Finishing works on the southbound lanes of South Road will be undertaken the following weekend from 7pm Friday 12 October to 6am Monday 15 October with details to come.