31 March 2014
Celebrate Dolphin Day with the Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary and enjoy the opportunity to learn more about the Port River dolphins, the beautiful sanctuary they live in and how we can care for and protect them.
Sunday 16 March
Port Adelaide Lighthouse Square
The day is full of activities, including:
• dolphin cruises
• a Dolphin Trail with the chance to win great prizes
• meet Splash the dolphin mascot in the children’s area for lots of dolphin fun
• face painting and bouncy castle for the kids
• interactive kids show featuring Splash live on stage
• information and dolphin activity stalls
• scientific talks
• “Life in the Sanctuary” photography exhibition
There’s also the opportunity to win a ‘money can’t buy’ dolphin experience – the chance to go on a water patrol with Sanctuary staff.
FREE dolphin cruise tickets are available to the first 300 people to visit the Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary information stall (max 2 free tickets per family).