- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
The Regency Road to Pym Street (R2P) Project is on the fast track to completion with the installation of a pedestrian and cyclist overpass that provides important east-west, connectivity between Torrens Road and Regency Road.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary closure of the Swan Reach Ferry service from 10am to 12pm on Tuesday, 23 February (weather permitting).
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises there will be a temporary closure of the Swan Reach Ferry service from 10am to 12pm on Tuesday, 16 February (weather permitting).
Murray the autonomous vehicle is scheduled to return to the roads of Renmark from Tuesday, 9 February for Phase 2 of South Australia’s regional autonomous vehicle trial.
Wardang Island, also known as Waraldi in Narungga Language, is an island located 10 kilometres west of Port Victoria on the mid-west coast of the Yorke Peninsula.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport is reminding boaties and holiday-makers to prioritise safety protocols and marine awareness this weekend and on Australia Day.
Cricket fans will be able to travel for free to cheer on the Adelaide Strikers in their final three regular season Big Bash League (BBL) games, which have been relocated to Adelaide Oval.
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises the Belair railway line will be partially closed between Blackwood and Belair from first service Thursday, 21 January to last service Tuesday 26 January, inclusive.
The South Road and Regency Road intersection has reopened to traffic following the successful installation of the Regency Road overpass bridge spans.
Adelaide Metro reminds rail users that, as previously announced, the Gawler rail line will be closed until Sunday, 25 April 2021 to allow for works as part of the Gawler Rail Electrification Project.
Page 5 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next