- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Safety will soon be improved with the upgrade of pedestrian ramps on all approaches at the intersection of Port Road and Woodville Road, Woodville.
Surfacing works to improve safety on various sections of roads in the Lower Mid North and Riverland areas are set to commence later this week.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be improving safety for motorists on Gorge Road with the installation of audio tactile line marking on the road centreline, between Lower North East Road, Campbelltown and Tippett Road, Chain of Ponds, from Thursday, 28 February.
A trial of the Local Motors built autonomous vehicle Olli along the Glenelg foreshore is proving popular with locals and tourists, as they discover driverless vehicle technology first-hand
Adelaide Crows great Eddie Betts has joined forces with DPTI’s On the Right Track to deliver an important message.
The Superloop Adelaide 500 will roar into town from Thursday, 28 February, to Sunday, 3 March.
This Mad March festival season, the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure is reminding motorists and pedestrians of the need to take care when walking or driving close to trams.
Works have commenced to improve safety on various sections of roads in the Southern Areas with more than 9.5km of surfacing works.
Works have commenced to improve safety on various sections of roads in the Limestone Coast Area with more than 10km of surfacing works.
Page 33 of 57 (565 items)
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Next