- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Pym Street pedestrian and cyclist overpass boosts east-west links
19 February 2021
The Regency Road to Pym Street (R2P) Project is on the fast track to completion with the installation of a pedestrian and cyclist overpass that provides important east-west, connectivity between Torrens Road and Regency Road.
The pedestrian and cyclist overpass near Pym Street is expected to open late March 2021, in another key milestone for the $354.3 million R2P Project. The overpass will support pedestrian and cyclist connectivity to surrounding destinations.
On Saturday, 20 February 2021, the pedestrian and cyclist overpass will be lifted to the northern side of Pym Street, Croydon Park. Spanning 57 metres over the North-South Motorway and South Road surface roads – the overpass will connect into landscaped pathways on both sides of South Road.
Works will be undertaken from 7pm Friday, 19 February 2021, until 5am Monday, 22 February 2021, which will require a temporary closure of South Road.Once the pedestrian and cyclist overpass is in position, site works will continue for approximately one month before opening to public access, in late March 2021.
The R2P Project is scheduled for completion in late 2021, leaving the Torrens to Darlington Project (T2D) as the final piece in a non-stop, 78km North-South corridor between Gawler and Old Noarlunga. Early works are underway on the T2D Project.
The R2P Project, funded by the Australian and South Australian Governments, is creating 210 jobs per year during construction.
Speed restrictions, lane closures and detours will be required to support the pedestrian and cyclist overpass works. Traffic management and signage will be in place to alert road users to any changed traffic conditions.
Road users are asked to plan ahead and take extra care when workers are on site. Observe speed limits, lane restrictions and traffic controllers when travelling through the area.