- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Temporary partial closure of the Belair line
14 January 2021
The Department for Infrastructure and Transport advises the Belair railway line will be partially closed between Blackwood and Belair from first service Thursday, 21 January to last service Tuesday 26 January, inclusive.
The temporary partial closure is required to facilitate maintenance works on the Pinera Bridge over the Belair line, adjacent Pinera Railway Station, which cannot be safely undertaken with trains running.
Trains will continue to run between Blackwood and Adelaide railway stations.
Substitute buses will operate between Blackwood and Belair railway stations as closely as possible to the current train timetables, servicing all stations and meeting the arrival and departure of train services at Blackwood station.
Regular full line services will resume from first service Wednesday, 27 January.
For full public transport information please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au
The maintenance works form part of the $2.3 million, South Australian Government-funded Pinera Bridge Repainting Project.
The project involves the repainting of the metal structure that supports the concrete bridge deck, as well as undertaking repairs to the metal structure, concrete deck and piers, and upgrading the bird prevention devices under the bridge.
From 9am to 4pm each day between Thursday 21 January and Monday 25 January, Main Road will be reduced to one lane in the vicinity of Pinera Bridge while scaffolding is constructed around the bridge. Main Road will remain open with traffic management staff on site to direct road users.
Please plan ahead, allow extra travel time and take extra care when workers are on site. Observe speed limits, lane restrictions and traffic controllers when travelling through the area.
The Department thanks everyone for their patience while these works are undertaken.