- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Timetable adjustments to reflect journey times, traffic conditions
4 July 2020
Adelaide Metro has made minor timetable adjustments on services using 39 timetables, to come into effect from July 5.
Adelaide Metro has today announced optimised timetables in the Hills, Outer South and East West zones, saving passengers on average nearly two minutes per day per trip.
In total 39 of Adelaide Metro’s 87 timetables have been optimised to better reflect changing patronage, traffic conditions and the real time running of buses.
The adjustments follow timetable changes in January 2014, January and October 2015, January 2016, December 2017, April and October 2018, and January 2019.
These changes follow detailed data analysis of actual and scheduled journey times and will better reflect the real-time running of buses.
With more accurate data, Adelaide Metro is able to better ensure these bus timetables match what is actually happening on the roads and reduce the need for buses to wait at timed stops due to running ahead of printed timetables.
As a result some buses on these routes sit idle at stops, holding up traffic and making journey times longer for passengers, to ensure they adhere to timetables.
No bus routes have been altered as part of these changes, nor any bus stops removed, and the same number of regular services will operate.
Other adjustments to be implemented from July 5 include modifications to some school routes, which have been agreed to after extensive consultation with affected schools and reflect changing student needs.
For more information on the July 5 timetable adjustments visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au