- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Victor Harbor roundabout asphalt works
21 April 2020
UPDATE: Due to inclement weather and in order to complete asphalting works, the intersection of Torrens Street and Crozier Road will now remain closed until 6pm, Monday, 4 May (previously advised until 5pm, Friday, 1 May).
The intersection of Torrens Street and Crozier Road will be closed from 7am, Monday, 27 April, until 5pm, Friday, 1 May, while asphalting works are carried out as part of the new roundabout project in Victor Harbor.
To safely facilitate the works, there will be no access through the intersection and detours will be in place during this period.
Please plan ahead, allow extra travel time and take extra care when workers are on site. Follow the direction of traffic management and observe traffic signage.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) encourages the community to continue to support local businesses during these works.
The project delivers on the South Australian Government’s election commitment to undertake the upgrade after the intersection recorded 11 crashes between 2013 and 2017, including four casualty and eight right angle crashes.
The project, estimated at $2.3 million, is funded through DPTI’s Regional Roads Fund and Community Road Safety Fund Programs.
A further temporary closure for final asphalting works will be required in mid-May.
The project is expected to be completed midyear, weather permitting.
DPTI would like to thank you for your patience while these important works are undertaken.
For more information on the project visit https://www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/road_projects/torrens_street_and_crozier_road_roundabout