- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Welcome to a new era in public transport for South Australia
10 March 2020
The Adelaide Metro public transport contracts have now been awarded for the provision of bus and light rail, following a rigorous tender process.
This is a new era for public transport in South Australia and an exciting opportunity to enhance and optimise our services for customers.
The contracts are being delivered in two stages commencing in July.
Extensive community consultation will be undertaken from April on a proposed enhanced network providing improvements to the services we offer.
The New Network, Stage 2, is proposed to be introduced across most areas later this year, driving faster services, a simpler network and enabling a greater emphasis on an integration across all modes.
The New Network for Outer North will coincide with the completion of Gawler rail electrification, focussed on feeding services to the Gawler rail line and optimising transport in the northern suburbs.
The contracts have been awarded with customers at the forefront and a focus on delivering optimised services, value for money and innovative transport solutions.
Contracts have been awarded for eight years, with an option to extend a further two years, and provide an exciting opportunity to enhance and optimise bus and tram services for our newly awarded operators in;
Successful Service Provider
Outer North East
North South including Tram
Busways South Australia
* A joint venture between Torrens Transit, UGL Rail Services and John Holland
Operators tendered on the basis they would deliver simplification of the network, better integration of services, more frequent and efficient services and greater engagement with our customers.
The new contracts will drive network and service improvements to increase patronage, leverage innovative solutions and enable more customers to travel faster and more often.
Consultation for the new network
As part of the implementation of the new bus and tram contracts, extensive community consultation will be undertaken to allow our valued passengers and the greater Adelaide community the opportunity to understand and comment on a proposed network redesign.
The feedback gathered will help determine how to best encourage more people to use Adelaide’s bus and tram services and to improve their overall experience when using public transport.
This provides an essential customer-centric view of the standard and ongoing internal process of network review.
Consultation will commence in April and run through until 30 June.
Register now to stay informed on consultation timing and how to provide your feedback.