- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Adelaide Metro proudly supports Movember
4 November 2019
Will you catch an #AdelaideMetMo tram or bus this November?
Last year one of our trams grew an impressive moustache in honour of Movember – and has inspired more trams and a few buses to get onboard and raise awareness of the Movember cause!
Keep an eye out for some very well-groomed trams in the city or heading to Glenelg, and some dapper buses.
Share your mo!
Whether you are sporting the Rock Star, the Trucker, the Connoisseur (or perhaps you have a fantastic fake mo) we’d love to see it!
Take a happy snap with or inside an #AdelaideMetMo tram or bus and post to social media with the hashtag and reason why you are getting involved with Movember – please remember to stay on the footpath or platform behind the white line.
Not sure how to start growing your own mo? Check out Movember’s handy guide to mo growing.
For the kids - or kids at heart
Turn this tram (PDF 233kb) into an #AdelaideMetMo tram by colouring it in and adding your craziest moustache! We’d love to see and share them so please post them back to us on social media with the #AdelaideMetMo hashtag.
The Movember Foundation is the leading charity changing the face of men’s health by tackling prostate cancer, testicular cancer, mental health and suicide prevention through various fundraising initiatives. Since 2003 the Movember movement has spread around the globe and has funded more than 1,250 men’s health projects.
Adelaide Metro proudly supports Movember. Learn more about the cause and how you can show your support here.