- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
Heysen Tunnel routine maintenance works
8 October 2019
Motorists are advised that upcoming essential safety maintenance works in the Heysen Tunnels will require two partial closures and one full detour in the coming weeks.
The maintenance works are for electrical systems within the tunnels, including the ventilation, lighting, fire detection and emergency management systems.
Every effort will be made to reduce the impact on motorists, with all the works being conducted during off-peak times.
Associated traffic restrictions are as follows:
Thursday, 10 October (Night)
- Two Adelaide-bound tunnel lanes will be closed between 7pm and 3am (Friday, 11 October).
- Two Crafers-bound tunnel lanes will be closed between 9.30pm and 3am (Friday, 11 October).
Wednesday, 30 October (Day)
- One Crafers-bound tunnel lane will be closed between 9am and 3pm.
- One Adelaide-bound tunnel lane will be closed between 9:30am and 4:30pm.
Friday, 1 November (Night)
- Adelaide-bound traffic will be detoured via Eagle on the Hill from 7pm until 8am (Saturday, 2 November).
- Crafers-bound traffic will be diverted into one lane of the Adelaide-bound tunnel from 9:30pm until 8am (Saturday, 2 November).
Emergency vehicles will have access to the tunnels at all times.
Speed restrictions will be in place while the maintenance work is undertaken, with signage to advise motorists of the changed conditions.
The safety of workers and the general public is paramount so please observe speed limits when travelling through work zones.
For more about Heysen tunnel routine maintenance works, please visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9DQcq7F268&t=6s
The Department of Planning, Transport, and Infrastructure thanks motorists for their patience.