- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
International Day of Older Persons
1 October 2019
As the world celebrates the International Day of Older Persons, the department can boast a healthy range of ages among staff, with five generations working together across the organisation.
The mix of staff includes the Traditionalists (pre 1945), Baby Boomers, GenX, Millenials and iGen.
International Day of Older Persons is celebrated across the world on October 1 and this year the theme is The Journey to Age Equality.
A special celebration of The Department's intergenerational workforce is planned for later this year through a series of videos recognising success. Contributions are still being sought, so if you know of some people who could be included, email suggestions to DPTI.OPandD@sa.gov.au
The Department's current five generations are a clear example of how staff can work together in various locations to deliver positive outcomes.
In the Central Services Unit, two colleagues, one who began with the department 24 years ago and one who has been here since 2017, have forged a strong connection.
Lucy Hollow began working for the department in 1995 and has years of experience and knowledge in departmental policies.
Lisa Catanzariti began in 2017, after experience in the private sector, and as a new public sector employee was guided closely by Lucy in her first few weeks, to learn and implement travel bookings.
Lisa and Lucy now assist with training other staff within the team.
The Department's Northern Regional office incorporates a number of intergenerational teams and staff across all ages.
In the past 18 months Janet Brain-Hobbs, Chelsea Lennon and Rhani Connolly have been working together, job sharing and providing mentor assistance to each other to ensure department and community objectives are met.
Janet has been with the department since 2010 and is the Admin Team Leader across multiple divisions. She works collaboratively with Chelsea who had been working in the department since 2017 along with Rhani, the admin trainee who started in 2019.
Janet relates well with younger staff in the office such as Chelsea and Rhani as they bring enthusiasm into the workplace that is contagious and enhances the workplace.
The team look to participate together in self instigated workshops to upskill, share knowledge and train each other the customer service and output is always improved.