- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Reminder: Seaford/Tonsley rail line closure for Oaklands Project
1 April 2019
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that a partial rail closure on the Seaford line and a full closure of the Tonsley line will occur as part of the Oaklands Crossing Grade Separation project.
Train services between Adelaide and Brighton will be replaced by substitute buses from the first scheduled service, on Saturday, 13 April, until the last scheduled service on Sunday, 5 May.
Substitute buses will run between Adelaide and Brighton and trains will operate between Brighton and Seaford railway stations.
For the duration of the closure, the weekday Seaford train timetable between Seaford and Brighton will change in order to efficiently manage trains arriving and departing from Brighton Station.
As the closure is between Adelaide and Brighton, there will also be a full closure of the Tonsley line with substitute buses in place.
Train services will resume from first service Monday, 6 May.
The closure is to facilitate the connection of the new Oaklands Station and rail line to the Seaford corridor.
Further partial, late night closures may be required in the coming months, to facilitate construction works.
For full details of the closure and temporary timetables visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro Infoline on 1300 311 108.