- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Kingswood intersection upgrade
27 March 2019
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will commence works to upgrade the Cross Road, Duthy Street and Harrow Terrace intersection, Kingswood, this Sunday.
The $267,000 intersection upgrade, funded through the Australian Government’s Black Spot Program, is aimed at improving road safety and traffic efficiency at the intersection and will include:
- Right turn lane extensions on Cross Road (east and west); and
- Partial right turn control from Cross Road into Duthy Street and Cross Road into Harrow Terrace.
Night works will occur from 6pm to 6am each night, commencing Sunday, 31 March, and finishing 6am, Thursday, 4 April.
Temporary lane and speed restrictions will apply during works and road users are asked to use extra caution when workers are on site.
A further three nights of works will also be required for asphalting, with dates to be confirmed.
Every effort will be made to minimise impacts and ensure access to businesses and properties are maintained throughout the works.
DPTI appreciates your patience and co-operation while these important works are undertaken.