- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe
- COVID-19 Response
Festive season public transport timetables from Mon 24 Dec to Fri 4 Jan (inclusive)
14 December 2018
Adelaide Metro has released this year’s festive season timetables, from Monday 24 December 2018 through to Friday 4 January 2019 (inclusive) reflecting lower patronage demand during this period.
Train services will operate to their normal timetable with a reduced number of carriages, and tram services will remain unchanged.
Every year bus services are reduced in late December due to much lower than normal patronage during this time period.
In late December patronage is reduced by approximately 50% of a usual working day and by approximately 36% in the first week in January.
The usual public holiday timetables applies on public holidays.
Please note these reduced bus services will not impact events at Adelaide Oval or New Year’s Eve with additional services to run as normal for these days. New Year’s Day will also run to a normal public holiday timetable.
There will also be extra buses ready to respond to areas of high demand on Boxing Day given the extended shop trading hours across metropolitan Adelaide.
Customers are urged to check their timetables and plan travel ahead of time. Visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au for more information or contact the InfoLine on 1300 311 108 between 7am and 8pm daily or all night New Year’s Eve.