- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Temporary closure of Overland Road, Croydon Park
23 March 2018
As part of the $801 million Torrens Road to River Torrens Project, a temporary closure Overland Road, Croydon Park, is required to undertake pavement, footpath and drainage works.
To safely facilitate these works, Overland Road will be temporarily closed at South Road, from 6am, Monday, 26 March, to 6am, Monday, 9 April.
Works will be undertaken during the day, seven days a week, with intermittent night works, excluding the Easter Period (6am, Friday, 30 March, to 6am, Tuesday, 3 April) when no works will be undertaken.
In addition, the following minor pavement works will be undertaken:
- Night and weekend works, on South Road, between Hotchkiss Crescent and Overland Road from 7pm, Friday, 23 March, to 6am, Monday, 26 March.
- Testing of pavement to be undertaken intermittently from 7pm, Monday, 26 March, to 6am, Tuesday, 27 March.
- Night works on the Port Road Median, between King Street and Queen Street from 7pm, Thursday, 22 March, to 6am, Friday, 23 March.
South Road will remain open to traffic with two lanes in each direction.
Access to some driveways may be temporarily impacted during these works, with residents and businesses notified in advance of any works that will have a direct impact.
While South Road remains open, lane and speed restrictions will apply with signage in place to alert motorists of the changed traffic conditions.
Pedestrian access will be maintained, although the eastern footpath on South Road, between Pym Street and Overland Road, will at times be closed and a temporary detour route will be provided.
Businesses in the area will remain open, please support your local businesses. Thank you for your patience whilst these important works are undertaken.
For further information about these works, please visit www.t2talliance.com.au